बुधवार, 28 जनवरी 2009

Phone call today

So today at about 1:30, I got a phone call from Comcast. It was like a call from heaven! too good to be true moment! And that is what it was, too good to be true. The call was from Comcast of Washington because when I filed my complaint, I had given my phone number which is a WA number. I do not understand why in this world of mobile why these people still classify everything by phone number. I have lived in 3 different states with the same phone number!
So anyway, the nice lady told me that she is sorry she cannot do anything and will forward the complaint to Jersey City Comcast. I wanted to tell her, please don't bother, the complaint box in New Jersey is a true black hole. Instead of spending millions of dollars on space missions, telescopes, we should send astronomers there to study how things disappear in a black hole.
I did tell her they WA customer service is really good and I am happy to be back here. I hope I did not speak too soon, maybe they will show their true colors when I move from here!

So the state my refund is same. "Someone" is looking at it and will get back to me at a undetermined time in future.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें